Building 1: Information center
In the left half of the building, the floor plan of which was profoundly modified since the 1930s, there is an exhibition explaining the genesis and history of the Weissenhofsiedlung. The museum's fittings echo the original floor plan without blurring the traces of structural changes undertaken in the meantime.
Building 3: A "walk-in” exhibit
The right half of the structure is oriented on the year 1927, when the Werkbund Exhibition was opened at the Weissenhof. It was possible to restore Le Corbusier's arrangement of spaces, the coloration and a part of the furnishings. Thus the visitor encounters a "snapshot” from the exhibition at that time.